API Leisure & Lifestyle Terms and Conditions
- This website is owned and operated by Reward Gateway Pty Limited ("Reward Gateway Pty Limited", "We", "Us").
- API Leisure & Lifestyle is an employee benefits service ('the Service') accessed using this website ("the Website"). The Service includes access and membership privileges of the Website. The Service enables users of API Leisure & Lifestyle ("You", "Your"), subject to certain conditions laid out in these terms and conditions ("Terms"), to obtain discounts, other benefits and/or collect Cashback points ("Cashback") when completing qualifying actions on an online retailer's or services provider's website ("Retailer") visited via hypertext links from API Leisure & Lifestyle or by other forms of take-up or communication as stated on individual offers. Where Cashback points are offered, Cashback points can later be converted into currency. The range of currency or gift cards that Cashback points can be converted to may be changed without notice.
- These Terms govern Your use of API Leisure & Lifestyle which is operated by Reward Gateway Pty Limited. These Terms apply to offers that are listed on API Leisure & Lifestyle and on any associated communication, including but not limited to emails, SMS, printed brochures or other collateral.
- Please read through these Terms. If You do not agree with the Terms, do not use the Website. If You do use the Website, Your conduct indicates that You agree to be bound by the Terms. We may change these Terms at any time by posting changes online without notice. Your continued use of the Website after changes are posted means You agree to be legally bound by these Terms as updated and/or amended.
- Employer may also apply terms and conditions to Your use of the Service and the Website - please ask Employer for details.
- If You have any questions about these Terms please contact our Helpdesk by clicking the Help link on the Website.
- The Website complies with the appropriate Australian legislation. Users of the Website and the Service provided are subject to these Terms. The services on the Website are only available to Australian residents.
- Some products and services available, as part of the Service, have extra conditions that apply in addition to these conditions: these will be displayed within the appropriate Retailer's web page and You should read these before You use the product/service in question. If there are any inconsistencies between these Terms and the Retailer's product/service conditions, the Retailer's product/service conditions will prevail. You may be required to register with the Retailer to enable You to access the Retailer's website.
- We may monitor or record calls between You and Reward Gateway Pty Limited's Helpdesk to confirm that Your instructions have been carried out correctly and to help improve the quality of service.
- Reward Gateway Pty Limited provides You with the information and services on the Website for Your own use. You are not entitled to use or distribute the information on this site for any purpose other than for your own personal use in transacting with Retailers. Use of any content of the Website for any other purpose, including any commercial purpose whatsoever, is contrary to these terms and conditions. You must not display the contents of the Website in a frame surrounded in other material that Reward Gateway Pty Limited has not originated.
- Reward Gateway Pty Limited may modify the Service from time to time for any reason and without notice including the right to terminate all or part of the Services with or without notice without incurring any liability to You. We reserve the right to modify these Terms from time to time without notice by posting the amended terms and conditions on the Website. You agree to read these Terms from time to time so that You will be aware of any changes and Your continued use of the Website will mean that You agree to the changes made. If You do not agree to the changes, You should not use the Website any further.
- Reward Gateway Pty Limited will try to ensure that the information that it provides on the Website is accurate and up-to-date.
- The Service provides access to Retailers, who will change from time to time, from which You may choose to purchase goods and services or engage in other online activity.
- Some information will be provided by, and be relevant to, the Retailers: Reward Gateway Pty Limited does not accept any liability for any inaccuracies in this information or for any loss or damage You suffer in connection with or arising out of the information provided by Retailers. Some information will indicate that it is correct on the date of publication. When accessing this content, You accept that it may have become inaccurate since the date of publication and that You will not rely on it as being correct at the date that You access it.
- Where Reward Gateway Pty Limited sources the information provided on the Website from Retailers, You are advised that the views expressed are those of the Retailer concerned, not those of Reward Gateway Pty Limited. Reward Gateway Pty Limited does not necessarily endorse those views. You are responsible for evaluating this information and for any decisions that You make as a result. Reward Gateway Pty Limited excludes all liability for any illegality arising from or error, omission or inaccuracy in such material and Reward Gateway Pty Limited takes no responsibility for such material.
- We are not responsible for products or services provided by the Retailers, whether You access them on this site, or via links from the Website. We do not endorse these products or services. You are responsible for evaluating them. If You decide to buy any of these products or services, You do so at Your own risk. We are not a party to any dealings You have with third parties - these are Your responsibility, not those of Reward Gateway Pty Limited .
- In the event that You purchase or obtain any goods or services from Retailers then the acquisition of such goods or services will be in accordance with the Retailers' terms and conditions and Reward Gateway Pty Limited will have no liability to You in respect of the same.
- The Website contains links to other websites which are not under the control of and are not maintained by Reward Gateway Pty Limited. Reward Gateway Pty Limited is not responsible for the content of those websites. Reward Gateway Pty Limited provides these links for Your convenience only but does not necessarily endorse the material on these sites. Retailers are listed for Your convenience. The listing of a Retailer should not be construed as a recommendation.
- If You enter into a contract with a Retailer listed on API Leisure & Lifestyle (such as a contract of sale), the contract shall exist only between You and the Retailer. In the event of a problem with the product or service that has been ordered all queries, except those relating to Cashback should be directed to the Retailer concerned.
- The tracking of Cashback relies on third party systems used by the Retailer over which We have no control. No liability will be accepted by Reward Gateway Pty Limited for failure in the tracking process on third party systems.
- Cashback may be affected by certain settings or software products installed on a computer which prevent the Retailer from tracking Your actions. If a technical failure on the part of the Retailer, or an incompatibility with the settings on a computer, prevents the Retailer from tracking the qualifying action then We reserve the right not to allocate Cashback. We provide features on the Website for You to check that Your Cashback will be correctly tracked and it is Your responsibility to ensure that you have undertaken this test with a positive result.
- If You report to Reward Gateway Pty Limited within 60 days of a qualifying action taking place that the action has not been reported by the Retailer then Reward Gateway Pty Limited will contact the Retailer on Your behalf in order to try and recover the funds. In no circumstances should You contact the Retailer directly to try and obtain missing Cashback payments. Reward Gateway Pty Limited may choose to make a goodwill payment in some circumstances but this is absolutely at Reward Gateway Pty Limited's sole discretion. We are unable to pursue missing Cashback enquiries with the Retailer where more than 60 days has elapsed since the qualifying action.
- All Cashback payments are subject to Reward Gateway Pty Limited receiving payment from the Retailer. Cashback in Your account has a nominal cash value of AUD0.00001 for every AUD1.00 of Cashback. When Reward Gateway Pty Limited authorises a withdrawal request, Cashback will be converted into $ at the higher rate of AUD0.01 of Cashback = AUD0.01. A withdrawal will only be authorised once payment has been received by Reward Gateway Pty Limited from the Retailer. Transactions where payment has been received can be clearly viewed as "Confirmed" on Your "My Account" tab. In some cases it may take up to 90 days to receive payment from the Retailer. Reward Gateway Pty Limited will be unable to pursue the Retailer for payment where 90 days of a qualifying action taking place has not passed.
- Eligibility for Cashback offers are governed by the terms and conditions of each vendor. It is at the vendors discretion whether a Cashback offer is applicable with the site's existing discounts, advertised offers or methods of payments. These are subject to change by the vendor. You should check the vendor's terms & conditions for any changes to Cashback eligibility.
- Our discount codes work in conjunction with the Cashback offered on our site, but they won’t work with discount codes from other sources. If you do decide to use a discount code from another source, it’s unlikely we’ll be able to award you Cashback as the retailer will pay the Cashback to the site that you got the code from.
Eligibility of Purchases For Cashback
- Unless otherwise stated, Cashback payments are only available on purchases completed online. No Cashback will be paid on phone or post orders. Orders placed online that are later completed or revised by phone are also not eligible for Cashback. In these circumstances You are advised to cancel the order and place a new order online.
- If You return an item, or cancel a subscription before Your obligations with the Retailer are complete then no Cashback will be awarded and Cashback already credited to Your account will be removed. Should You become aware of receiving a Cashback payment that You are not eligible to receive, You must inform Us by contacting the Helpdesk at the earliest opportunity so that the transaction can be removed.
- Cashback is only available from Retailers's websites that are visited directly via a hypertext link from API Leisure & Lifestyle. If You follow a hypertext link to one Retailer, then from that Retailer follow a hypertext link to another Retailer listed on API Leisure & Lifestyle, without visiting the second Retailer directly from the Website, Cashback will not be tracked or awarded.
- Cashback amounts are published for guidance purposes only. We reserve the right to change or withdraw Cashback rates at any time and without notice. Amendments will be posted to the Website. Current rates are displayed on the Website and are available by contacting the Helpdesk. It is Your responsibility to check current rates before making a purchase. We reserve the right to cancel or amend any Cashback that at Our sole discretion is deemed to have been awarded in error.
Withdrawal of Cashback
- If due to technical, administrative or other error the Cashback balance of Your account exceeds the correct value then You must inform Us at the earliest opportunity. The status codes of Cashback payments in Your account are for guidance only and represent 's best understanding of the status of the payment
- You are not permitted to request a withdrawal of funds gained from Cashback payments that You know You are not eligible to receive. Knowingly withdrawing ineligible funds constitutes fraud. Reward Gateway Pty Limited reserves the right to take legal and/or other remedies to recover these payments.
Gift Card Shop
- You may return a complete order for vouchers up to 30 days after You first received it. It is Your responsibility to pay the postage on all returns except where vouchers have been sent in error.
- We do not accept responsibility for returns lost in the post and strongly recommend all returns be sent by registered mail.
- Before returning Your vouchers please obtain a returns authorisation online or by contacting Our Helpdesk. Returns cannot be accepted unless they have been previously approved.
- Returns not received within 30 days of obtaining a returns authorisation will not be accepted.
- Voucher refunds will be credited on receipt of the returned vouchers using the same payment method that was used to purchase the vouchers.
- Refunds and exchanges for e-Vouchers are not possible as they are live at the time of receipt.
- After 30 days We do not offer a returns service for vouchers that are no longer required so please ensure that You only order the amount and type of vouchers that You need.
- Outside of the 30 day period after receiving Your vouchers, We are unable to accept returns or issue refunds for any reason including if a retailer has stopped accepting a particular voucher or ceased trading since the purchase was made. You should only order vouchers that You intend to spend soon after receiving them.
- If You do not receive Your gift vouchers, please ensure You contact the Helpdesk within 10 working days of Your order so that We can investigate any lost or misplaced vouchers. We cannot guarantee a re-issue or refund of Your gift vouchers outside of this 10 working days period.
- Discount rates, voucher availability and postage rates are subject to change at any time and without notice. The Helpdesk will provide current information on vouchers and available rates. All orders are subject to fraud prevention and security checks. While We take all reasonable care to ensure that errors do not happen, we reserve the right to refuse an order where an error has occurred or for any other reason.
- Every effort is made to despatch vouchers and/or ensure funds are available on Shopping Cards as stated. Reward Gateway Pty Limited is not, however, responsible for any loss, liability, claim, damage, expense or cost whether as a consequence of negligence or otherwise arising in connection with an order placed with the eGift Card shop. If You are relying on spending the funds on a card, You should check prior to going shopping that the funds are available, for details of how to check the balance, see the retailer website or phone service, or telephone the Helpdesk.
- In the event of a failure to deliver vouchers in time for You to make use of them or to benefit from a planned purchase, Our liability is limited to providing a refund in full for the vouchers if they are returned to us in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- Shopping Cards are treated like cash and We cannot be held responsible for lost or stolen cards or for any unused amounts on those cards.
- If You supply a delivery address which is incorrect, incomplete or not Your home address, delivery is likely to be delayed, and will not be replaced or refunded.
- The redemption of vouchers is governed by terms and conditions set out on the vouchers themselves or on the supplier's website. You should make Yourself aware of any restriction on the use or redemption of vouchers when received and if they do not match Your requirements, You may return the vouchers in accordance with Our returns policy.
Instant Vouchers, to safeguard your account and retailer preferences, please note the following:
- 5 orders per day maximum;
- 10 orders per week maximum;
- maximum $5000 spent in last 30 days;
7.16.a. Please choose the value of your 1st order carefully for that retailer - the 2nd and 3rd orders for the same retailer are restricted to $300 each in that 24 hour period.
Physical Gift Cards:
- 5 orders per day maximum;
- 10 orders per week maximum;
- maximum $5000 spent in last 30 days;
- A Combination of Physical and Instant Vouchers will apply with the overall spend limit of $5,000 per 30 days.
- Reward Gateway Pty Limited reserves the right to close Your account if You are deemed, at Our sole discretion, to be attempting to earn Cashback by fraud, deception or any misuse of the Service or in any other unacceptable manner.
- Reward Gateway Pty Limited reserves the right to close Your account if You do not visit the Website for a period of 12 months or more or if You leave the employment of the employer sponsoring the program. Once the closure process is complete You will no longer be able to claim Cashback.
- If You cease to be entitled to access the Service through a change in employment status, or for any other reason, then Your member account will be closed. You will have no less than 30 days from the date that Your entitlement ceased in order to claim Your Cashback. Access to Your account may be restricted within the 30 days, in which case You will need to contact Us using the Helpdesk in order to ask for payment.
- The names, images and logos identifying Reward Gateway Pty Limited, API Leisure & Lifestyle or Retailers and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of the respective parties. Nothing contained in these Terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any license or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of Reward Gateway Pty Limited or a Retailer. Unless otherwise specified the copyright in the contents of all the pages in this Website are owned by or licensed to Reward Gateway Pty Limited.
- Unless otherwise specified, the authors of the literary and artistic works in the pages in this Website ave asserted their moral right to be identified as the author of those works.
Limitation of Liability
- The information contained in the material in the Website is only for information purposes. The material on the Website does not constitute advice and You should not rely on any material in the Website to make (or refrain from making) any decision or take (or refrain from taking) any action.
- You are not entitled to reproduce, or redistribute any part of the content of the Website for any purpose whatsoever.
- Except for deliberate or negligent acts or omissions Reward Gateway Pty Limited specifically excludes all and any losses, liabilities, claims, damages, expenses or costs over and above Your Cashback Balance arising in connection with your use of or inability to use the Website; any unauthorised access to or alterations of information provided on the Website; your use of any third party websites (including without limitation those that may be connected by hyperlink to this site); any arrangements entered into with any third party in connection with any information provided by or in connection with the Website; and/or the inaccuracy, incompleteness or tardiness of any information supplied through the Website.
Breach of Terms
- If you breach these Terms and Reward Gateway Pty Limited takes no action, We will still be entitled to use Our rights and remedies in any other situation where You breach these Terms.
- If any provision of these Terms is held to be unlawful, invalid or unenforceable, that provision shall be deemed severed and the validity and enforceability of the remaining provision of these Terms shall not be affected.
- If You breach these Terms, We reserve the right to suspend Your account indefinitely and take such other action to protect our business and merchant suppliers as is reasonably necessary.
Termination of Service
- We reserve the right to close or suspend the Service at any time. We will usually try to give 30 days notice of termination or suspension, in which case You will be notified that the Service is closing and You will have 30 days to continue to collect Cashback and request a withdrawal.
Applicable Law and Entire Agreement
- Your use of the Service and these Terms shall be subject only to the laws of the Commonwealth of Australia which shall exclusively govern the interpretation, application and effect of all the above permissions, exclusions, licenses and conditions of use.
- These Terms constitute the entire agreement between You and Reward Gateway Pty Limited relating to the subject matter herein.
Data Protection & Privacy
- Any details which You provide to Reward Gateway Pty Limited from which We can identify You are held and processed in accordance with our Privacy Notice.
- Personal information, including but not limited to profiles of users and retailer or service provider access patterns may be used by Us for the purposes of providing targeted offers and promotions to You both by tailoring of the online presence and also, where You have opted in to receive email & SMS marketing, by targeted email & SMS marketing.
- The fact of Your registration on API Leisure & Lifestyle will be made available to your employer. This information is limited to first and last name and, if relevant, unique identifier (such as your payroll number).
- Further details are set out in our Privacy Notice including details of how to obtain a copy of all personal information that we hold about you.
- Reward Gateway Pty Limited cooperates with law enforcement inquiries, as well as other third parties including your employer, to enforce laws and third party rights, such as intellectual property rights, laws relating to fraud and general abuse of terms. Therefore, in response to a request by law enforcement or other officials such as a Section 29 (3) Data Protection Act 1998 form relating to a criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity, or other activity that may expose us or you to legal liability, we can (and you authorise us to) disclose personal information (such as name, address, telephone number, email address and usage patterns), about you as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate. Further, we can (and you authorise us to) disclose your name, address, telephone number, email address, and company name as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringement or other activity contravening the terms and conditions of service.
- Reward Gateway Pty Limited is aware of Our obligations to protect your details.
- We have no access to credit or other financial details that You give to Retailers when making purchases. You should satisfy Yourself of a Retailer's security and authenticity before entering Your credit card or other financial details or passwords into any website, whether or not accessed via the Service
- You may choose to withdraw Cashback by requesting a bank transfer (using BACS). To facilitate this you must provide Us with your BSB code and account number. If You do not wish to supply Your bank details You may elect either to donate your Cashback to RMHC - Ronald McDonald House Charities or make eGift Card purchases from a limited number of retail stores to the value of your Cashback. A list of retail stores that accept Cashback eGift Card purchases can be found inside the API Leisure & Lifestyle site once you have registered.
- You should satisfy Yourself of a Retailer's security and authenticity before entering Your credit card or other financial details or passwords into any website, whether or not accessed via API Leisure & Lifestyle. If you are ever unsure of a website's authenticity or security provision, you should not continue with Your transaction.
- Reward Gateway Pty Limited. ABN 40 141 363 564 Registered in New South Wales at Suite 13.01, Level 13, Australia Square Plaza, 95 Pitt Street, Sydney NSW 2000
Updated May 2016